Providing products, services and solutions that enhance customers’ energy efficiency, productivity and operations. Ingersoll Rand is a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
Ohio Tool Systems is a proud distribution partner of Ingersoll Rand branded tools, fluid management and material handling equipment.
Customers will find more than a catalog of products; combining our application and product knowledge we help customers identify and integrate Ingersoll Rand solutions into their operations to maximize operational efficiency.
Our history as a company is deeply connected to Ingersoll Rand. Our business was founded in 1974 by Ingersoll Rand national-level sales managers as one of the first independent Ingersoll Rand tool & hoist distributors in the country. Ohio Tool Systems is one of the original members of the Ingersoll Rand Specialty Distributors Association (IRSDA) in the U.S. and works with Ingersoll Rand as a key strategic partner in addressing customer needs and delivering customer success.
Innovative & Special Products
- Advanced assembly tools; DC electric fastening, cordless precision fastening tools, fixtured tooling, and transducerized pulse tools
- Material handling equipment; ergonomic lift assists, handling devices & end effectors, arm systems & industrial manipulators, overhead rail systems, high capacity hoists and stainless steel hoists, man-rider and high capacity winches, high capacity bridge cranes.
- Quality assurance equipment: test joints and joint simulators, torque analyzers, testers and transducers
- Specialized fluid handling equipment; electronic interface pumps for precision dosing, stainless steel, non-metallic construction, and more for special fluids and work environments
Elevated Service & Support
- Expertise on applications and product features and functions
- Authorized warranty repair center using genuine parts
- Experience and application expertise allows us to recommend and implement the best techniques and strategies where Ingersoll Rand products are concerned
- Large staff allows for personal contact and on-site support to maximize customer value
- In house engineering, machining and fabrication capabilities