Delivering the Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Advanced DC Electric Fixtured Fastening systems are true state-of-the-art products designed to meet the most demanding fastening needs and provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
These fixtured tool systems are ISO certified to 2.5% accuracy and 1 million duty cycles on hard and soft joints.
The QST Nutrunner from Atlas Copco combined with the Power MACS Tightening Controller offers one of the most advanced and reliable tightening solutions on the market.
ATLAS COPCO QST NUTRUNNER FEATURES
- Equipped with commutation sensor, transducer & angle enconder
- ISO certified to 2.5% accuracy and 1 million duty cycles on hard and soft joints
- Torque range of 2 Nm up to 8,000 Nm
- Speed up to 3,000 rpm
- MTBF (mean time between failures) better than 5 million cycles under normal conditions
- Available as multi-spindle sytems
- Optional redundant angle encoder and transducer
- Designed specifically for fixtured systems
- Socket holder lengths ranging from 0-200 mm permit access to applications or parts with tight clearances
- Spring travel can be increased from the standard 50 mm to 76 or 100 mm for longer bolt lengths
- Built-in memory chip stores calibration values and general tool and service data
- Available in inline, off-set, angle head, angle head travel, U-shaped, angle, SPN and co-axial designs
- Robust connector and pin design adjustable in 2 degrees of freedom designed to provide cable management flexibility
- Cable lengths up to 60 m
- Digital communication between nutrunner and controller
- Hot Swap allows replacement of cable or spindle without turning off the power